Very few business leaders are becoming fitter, faster, stronger OR SMARTER as they age and mature in their roles. Instead they’re generally getting older, slower, sicker, fatter and weaker every day, faster than at any time in our human history.
When anything you do in business from the neck up, depends mostly on everything you do from the neck down, it’s vital to take steps to protect and preserve your cerebral function.
Better decisions, faster decisions, better recall, faster analytics – your clients, teams and families depend on you delivering at the top of your game.
So what’s the problem, and what can you do about it? Here’s our latest take on this…
As well as the obvious strategies (cut back on coffee, sugar and alcohol, get to bed at a decent hour, exercise daily, stop smoking, practice micro-meditation and power breathing techniques), you could also reduce risk of cerebral fatigue by supplementing the following:
We also recommend you consider:
Phosphatidyl-Serine (PS), for
- Improved short-term memory (Study & Exams)
- Enhanced focus
- Better co-ordination
- Improved adrenal stress response function
And Acetyl-l-Tyrosine, for
- Improved blood flow to the brain
- Increased neuro-transmitter production
- Used to treat depression, ADD, ADHD, PMS, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, ED.
- Found in dairy products, meats, fish, eggs, nuts, beans, oats, and wheat
Something to think about….